- What & How of Information We Collect:-
We collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect your Name, Email Address, Call information & other information you provide us when you register, set up an Account, Contact Us by E-mail or use our services. We may also obtain information from other companies and combine that with information we collect on the Jay’s Octave School of Music Service.
When you visit to the Website, we automatically collect some information. For example, such information includes your Mobile’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and referring Website addresses. We also collect information about your mobile’s operating system.
- How We Use Your Personal Information:-
- To Process your requests and transactions.
- To Improve the Jay’s Octave School of Music Service.
- To customise the services and/or products we provide to you.
- To Assist with our product and service development.
- To perform marketing activities.
- To provide relevant advertising.
- Or other purposes related to our business.
- With Whom We Share Your Personal Information:-
We may disclose the Personal Information we collect through the Jay’s Octave School of Music Service when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
- The Phone Details Users provide to read phone status and Identity processing, we will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their requirements.
- Prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
- Enforce the Terms of Jay’s Octave School of Music Service or other agreements that govern your use of the Jay’s Octave School of Music Service and/or our services.
- To protect your vital interests.
- Modifying Your Information:-
We respect your rights to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You may update or modify your information or change your privacy preferences at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in some instances via the Jay’s Octave School of Music service. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us but not limited to promotional emails by emailing us at email@example.com. Transnational service communications (such as messages about your registration) are not subject to the foregoing opt-out procedures. Requests to disable your account or reset your password should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster processing.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:-
We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. If you use a password for the Jay’s Octave School of Music Service, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused or your account compromised, please inform us immediately. We never ask for the passwords of users email account or other accounts.
THE JAYS OCTAVE SCHOOL OF MUSIC SERVICES ARE NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE UNDER 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.